Metro


Read more On Metro

God answered my desire to have twin boys as my 35th birthday - Read this new mum's TTC testimony photos)

Be inspired by new mum, Lola St. Matthew-Daniel's story below:

      On 5 March 2016, my birthday last year, my hubby bought me this very material as a birthday present and the first thing I said was "I will wear this for my babies dedication in Jesus name!" Yes, my number one prayer point for my 35th birthday was for God to bless my marriage with children!! .     .     Who knew that one year later I'd be holding my boys having celebrated their dedication to the Lord in this very material!! 🙆Yes, I was one of those that used everything as a point of contact for what I was believing for (check out my 'twin Coke' post lol). I made sure I congratulated everyone who had babies - even at times when it was hard, wondering when it would be my turn; would buy presents for couples who had babies, believing one day I would receive gifts from people too and even saw pregnant women on the street and said aloud "that's gonna be me soon" (sure my driver thought I was crazy at some point 😂😂). .     .     .     Call me OTT but it's the way I got through my waiting period. Sooooooo, I use this as a point of contact for all those couples who are praying for children - by your next birthday I pray you will also carry your own bundles of joy in Jesus mighty name 🙏🙏🙏 I use this as a point of contact to everyone waiting for something, that by this time next year, God will surprise you with your hearts desires and more!! .     .     .     This is your time, this is your season - I rejoice and celebrate with you also!     #Twins  Like 







CONTACT US: 
NetKing For any help, assistance, adverts etc, you can contact us via you can contact me through:




Facebook: Ajiboye De Newmaster
Twitter : @De_newmaster

WhatsApp: +2348100144062

Instagram: @ajiboyedenewmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment